January 17, 2010

Arrivederci America!

I cannot believe I am actually leaving tomorrow. Suitcases are packed, one weighs 49.5 lbs and the other 47 lbs, the carry-on is surprisingly not full. It all seems unreal but I am very excited to finally go.

Just wanted to let everyone know I will not have access to my phone, I suspended my verizon account for the time I am in Italy and will have a new Italian number. I don't have that number yet but when I do I will post it.

For now contact me by facebook: Jennifer Mellace; email: jlm624@nyu.edu, or skype: jenmellace.

My address abroad is:
Jennifer Mellace
Villa Natalia
Via Bolognese 106
Firenze, IT 50139

Thats not my apartment address but it is where I will get all my mail.

I will miss everyone and cannot wait to upload pics/videos of my apartment and campus. I will try to write text blogs as little as possible because writing is obviously not my speciality like some of my amazing friends.

Hope to contact my parents sometime Tuesday morning that I arrived safely but will not be able to contact anyone before then! Please pray for me for a safe trip and safe time abroad!

Arrivederci!

2 comments:

  1. Please try and write text blogs (and other stuff too) - may not be your specialty but you're good at it! And it's fun to read!! Have an amazing time there - I know you're going to love it!! We'll definitely have to Skype so I'll get you my username asap. I already miss you. Don't forget good recipes you've learned!! And pictures of vineyards!! And your favorite vinos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jennif! I'm glad we were able to spend some time together before you took off! Have an amazing time and be patient while you're getting settled in! (I know how you get...) Hope to hear from you soon, GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete