January 24, 2010

Mortadella

So I have tons of good pictures and VIDEOS finally to post but of course there are too many people sharing the internet. So its taking forever to upload any videos and then if it does the post fails, so idk. Anyway, today NYU paid for a double decker bus tour around Florence. It was absolutely freezing once the bus started moving but it was nice to do the touristy thing. We stopped for a few minutes at the Piazza with the copy of David statue that overlooks the entire city of Florence. It was absolutely beautiful and I cant wait to go back on a sunny day. After the tour, I was of course starving and we went and got sandwiches. Seriously one of the best things ever. Mortadella (which is like a fatty baloney, that makes it sound gross but its not..google) with goat cheese and onions that had been marinated in balsamic vinegar, then the bread had salt sprinkled on top. OMG, so amazing. I did not stop talking about how good it was the whole time I ate it. Still thinking about how good it was.

Classes start tomorrow, not exactly looking forward to it or the hour walk to class. However, I am excited to have some sort of routine i think it will make life easier. Hopefully, I can upload the videos and pics soon.

Buona sera.

1 comment:

  1. I love how excited you got when you realized you can take pictures and keep recording lol.. easily amused??? :P Sounds like your having a great time so far!!!! We miss you here!! Hope your italians getting better and Good luck with classes and that hour walk.. :)!!

    Peace!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete